Stage productions have become incredible masterpieces that will make you feel like you’re in a whole other universe. It is becoming immensely popular to change the background and general look of the stage using LED screens. Whether you’re designing the stage set for a rock concert or an orchestra performance, LED displays will make the entire event grander and more fun.
According to a study, the majority of the population, approximately 65%, are visual learners. With the addition of LED displays for stage events and performances, people’s attention and focus can be guaranteed. So it’s not surprising that the LED screen for the stage price is relatively high. If you are wondering whether you can afford to pay for that expensive LED stage screen price, exploring the costs and your options will be a good place to start.
Brief Introduction To Stage LED Screens
Standard LED screens for stages are essentially used to play background videos or show larger images of what’s happening on the stage. This means they serve more than just added aesthetics for the performances. In fact, the entire stage experience is improved and transformed into a whole new level, which is why the LED screen for stage price is high. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy from stage LED screens that make the value worth investing in.
- Better Visibility – LED screens installed on stages are often used to magnify everything happening in the venue. For concerts, people who are at the far back can still see what’s happening in front. It’s a good reason to invest in them despite the expensive LED screen for stage price.
- Brighter Stage – With the addition of LED screens on stage, the entire setup will be brighter due to the LEDs of the displays. The brightness uplifts the mood on the stage.
- Fun & Creative Stage Setup – Since you can easily customize what to show on the stage LED screens, you can be as creative as you want. They easily contribute to the program and background of the event happening on stage.
Components Of An LED Screen For Stage Price To Complete
To further understand what stage LED screen price to expect, you also have to take a look at both the characteristics and components that make up an LED screen. Some of these components that were also considered and added in computing the LED screen for stage price are the following:
- LEDs (Light-emitting diodes)
- Power Supply (Highly depends on the screen size & resolution)
- Control System (Software for LED screen management)
- Drivers & Driver Board (Electronic elements to utilize the LEDs)
- Cabinets (Usually made of steel/aluminum)
The LED screen for stage price will depend on the cost of all these components that make up the LED display. To have an estimate of the LED stage screen price, you can check out all of these components and research their possible costs. If you don’t want to go to all that lengths, you can just visit the nearest vendor or supplier you trust and ask for a quotation.
Factors Affecting the LED Screen For Stage Price
Prices for LED screens you can install on stage differ from each other, especially if you take into account the differences in some of the factors included in the package. Here are some of the factors you can check out that might affect the LED screen for stage price.
The specifications of the LED screen can play a huge part in its cost. The display’s resolution will affect the clarity and vividness of the images and videos on the screen. Other important elements in the specifications of the screen are the refresh rate and brightness. Higher resolution and brightness, along with a faster refresh rate, often translate to a more expensive LED screen for stage price. But it also means that the quality of images and videos is incredible despite the high price.
It is only logical to say that the bigger the LED screen size, the higher the LED screen for stage price. Whether you choose a standard 16:9 display or you are pondering what’s better between a square 1:1 screen or a 2:3 portrait display, you will need several of these panels if you want to install them on stage. A humongous LED screen for the stage will require several panels, which will increase the cost you will need to pay.
Type Of LED Screen
Different types of LED screens can be installed on stage and some are more expensive than others. If you choose the trendy transparent displays, expect to pay a higher LED screen for stage price compared to when you choose a standard LED panel. The same goes for curved LED panels and 3D LED displays.
When purchasing LED screens to be used on stage, there are additional charges that may come along with the transaction. The delivery of LED screens will always be an added expense unless you bring all the panels yourself from the store to your location. Another important fee you will have to prepare for is the installation charges. Considering the panels will be installed on a stage, you will definitely need more helping hands for this. It would be great if you have friends to help you with it for free but if not, you will need to hire some professionals to do the job effectively.
LED Screen Brand
Some of the LED screens from well-known brands are considerably more expensive than those from less popular ones. The difference in stage LED screen price is due to the differences in research and development efforts and marketing and advertising strategies that set them apart.
Guide To Buying LED Screen For Stage
In buying LED displays, you will need to make quite a few decisions before settling on the ideal panel you can install on stage. If you want help, here are some of the steps and decisions you have to make for this transaction:
- Choose between purchasing or renting – There is a big difference between the LED screen for stage price if you’re buying an LED screen or just renting one. If you temporarily need the displays, renting is good enough. But if you’re looking for some kind of an investment that can generate profit in the future, buying some panels you can rent out after using them on stage is a smart economic move.
- Indoor stage or outdoor stage – Where is your stage located and is it outdoors or indoors? LED screens for outdoor installation are often priced higher compared to those displays for indoor setup because of higher brightness and protective measures.
- How far is your audience from the stage – The distance of the audience from the stage will affect the type of LED screen you choose. If the distance is quite far, you need a wider viewing angle, which has a higher LED screen for stage price compared to a narrower angle.
- Consider your budget – Once you’ve checked on all of these three vital elements, the next thing to do is to look at your budget. All the previous factors are non-negotiables, especially if you want to have the optimal visual result and experience on your stage. Set a budget that can cover them and look for other ways you can decrease the cost.
- Adjust and haggle on specifications and price – While considering the budget, explore the market for LED screens by looking through a variety of options with different specifications, from sizes to resolutions. Check the LED screen for stage price and make sure that it’s within your allotted budget. Don’t forget the other charges that come with the purchase or rental like delivery and installation fees.
FAQs For LED Screen For Stage
Now that you’ve decided to use LED screens for your stage, for sure there are some questions you have about it. Here are a few of the most popular queries people have when getting LED displays for stage installation.
Can you use LED screens for small venues?
Yes, you can install LED screens on your stage even for small venues. To save space, you can mount the screen on the wall or the ceiling, depending on preference and the stage setup. Prepare additional costs on top of paying the LED screen for stage price since you might need to buy wall mounts and racks to make this possible.
Can I use an indoor LED screen for outdoor stages?
Yes but expect that the screen won’t operate at its optimal performance and that it might be more susceptible to damage from weathering elements like wind and rain. Outdoor LED screens are more durable, lighter, and brighter so they can operate effectively even when under direct sunlight without worrying about glares. They are often encased in aluminum structures to withstand external elements. Of course, they also come at a higher LED screen for stage price because of this special configuration.
Where can I purchase or rent LED screens for the stage?
You can either go to your local LED screen vendor or any supplier you trust but make sure that it has a good reputation in terms of quality products and efficient services. Finding a supplier can be done online but research thoroughly so you will be sure about your purchase or rental.
Exploring the probable LED screen for stage price to spend requires thorough research on your options, including the consideration of factors that can change this amount. Indoors or outdoors, you can always use LED screens to upgrade the visual experience of an event on stage. This will come with a cost so don’t forget to look into the amount to decide if you can actually afford it.
You always have the option of renting some displays if you feel like the LED screen for stage price to purchase one is quite high. Look into several options with different specifications but within your budget range. This will be the key to finding the ideal LED screen for your event.