The global market is a highly competitive one, whatever industry you may belong to and whoever your target market is. Branding has become a priority for many enterprises, not just for startups but even for long-standing companies that want to rebrand.
LED displays have become the leading tool for establishing brands and promoting products and services. And this is not surprising, especially with how eye catchy, cost-effective, and innovative they are. And the P10 LED display is one of the best among many LED screens in the market.
Before settling on this display though, make sure that it is compatible with your requirements and can cater to your demands. And the only way you can do that is by digging a bit deeper into this type of LED display.
Before exploring this type of screen, start with what is P10 LED display and everything it entails.
Defining P10 LED Display
A P10 LED display is an innovative screen that’s named as such because of its pixel pitch that measures 10 mm. This simply means that the distance between each of the diodes in the display module is 10 mm apart. This distance will affect many aspects and features of the display and one of which is its viewing distance.
These dot matrix LED displays are structured for outdoor applications. They have awesome brightness and color contrast, making it possible to clearly see whatever’s on the screen under direct sunlight. They are also structured to be durable and weather-resistant, since they tend to be exposed outdoors and need to withstand environmental factors, from wind to rainfall.
P10 LED Display standard specifications:
- Pixel Pitch: 10 mm
- 512 high-intensity LEDs (32 per row x 16 per column)
- Max power load: 20 watts
- Current input: 5 volts
- Refresh rate: ≥1920HZ
- Brightness: 4500-6500 nits
- Protection Level: Waterproof to IP65 configurations
- Possible Controllers: ATMEGA 2560/ESP8266
These P10 LED displays produce blue, green, and red lights that help them achieve vibrant and bright images. They have a full-colored version that makes use of reliable base colors to generate more color options.
With high-quality images and videos, these displays are perfect for outdoor advertising and digital billboard. Each LED module can easily be controlled so you have the ability to change the content of the screens however way you want.
P10 LED Display Excellent Features
The P10 LED display is known for its incredible features that will make you want to use it for all sorts of purposes, from advertising to basic information dissemination. Here are some of these features:
This kind of LED display has high brightness that allows clear visibility even when under direct sunlight, unlike other screens that end up with a glare.
P10 LED display has a 10 mm pixel pitch that leads to crystal clear and vibrant images even when viewing the screen at a great distance.
The P10 LED display is also popular for generating crisp and high-quality images. The reason for that is due to its high color contrast. This LED screen type can offer an HD visual experience with a meticulous and clear contrast between the colors without having to strain your eyes.
The display offers a strong cooling system that deals with the device’s heat dissipation. This means that heat won’t stay on the screen which can lead to the device overheating and reducing its lifespan.
This LED display is notable for being seamless and smooth in its operation, leading to a more appealing visual quality and pleasing viewing experience.
This P10 LED display is made of individual panels that can operate on their own and at the same time be part of a gigantic screen like a piece of a puzzle. Besides being portable and easier to transport, this flexibility also allows you to customize the size and shape of the LED screen based on your plans and goals.
The P10 outdoor LED display price is set depending on several factors, including the size and resolution of the screen, along with other additional features you want to integrate. The price is considered cost-effective and an ideal option for investment.
Advantages Of Using P10 LED Display
If you’re planning to either invest or rent a P10 LED display, here are some of the advantages you can definitely enjoy and make the most of.
- Flexible in content (Text, images, and videos)
- Can store content
- Real-time display of content (Using computer signal input)
- Control the screen time
- Can function as a network station
- Full control over playtime, content, and other operating features
- Highly customizable
P10 LED Display Applications
P10 LED display is a highly flexible screen and you can use it for many purposes. They can also be used in a variety of niches and industries. This means that whatever industry you belong to, this device can be a great tool for you. These are some of the screen’s basic applications:
- Advertising and promotional spaces
- Public roads (Walkways, highways, and subways) & traffic control
- Factory wall guide
- Airport displays
- Exhibits and trade shows
- Modern school gymnasiums
- Hotel and hospital displays
- LED panels as walls in new corporate buildings
- Public and community events
Installing A P10 LED Display
Installing a P10 LED display may require the assistance of an expert, especially if you have zero idea how to do it. The process that’s usually followed, if you’re thinking about DIY-ing the task, will depend on the type of installation you choose for the display. Here are some of the installation types usually chosen for this screen.
- Standing Type Installation – A standard option for P10 LED display, this type refers to when the screen is made to stand on its own. With its typical 6 inches thickness, this is possible and actually the go-to option for many.
- Supporting Type Installation – This type is recommended when the LED display is positioned at low heights. While the screen can stand on its own, this installation can also offer support to another object at the same time.
- Inlay Type Installation – This type is applicable when the P10 LED screens are installed in a grid on the floor like an interactive base. To provide better foundation and stability, most would use ramps and borders.
- Hanging Type Installation – This is the ideal type to use if you’re planning to place the LED screen directly on the ceiling.
- Wall-Mount Type Installation – You can consider this installation type for a P10 LED display if you’re positioning the screen and mounting them on the walls. It will often require mounting parts to do the job.
- Pillar Type Installation – LED displays can also be installed in columns, which are not just innovative but very creative in essence. This is when a pillar-type installation may be needed and you might actually need the help of an expert.
If you have never installed a LED display in the past or you’re planning to install multiple screens, relying on your supplier with the installation is the smartest move to make.
The P10 LED display is famous for being used for gigantic billboards and massive LED video walls. It is durable that it can stand the stress of environmental elements outdoors. With its 10 mm pixel pitch, it is bright enough that operating under direct sunlight is a piece of cake. With how it’s structured, size and shape are limitless and you can design them however way you want.
If you’re considering this innovative advertising treasure trove, get the help of a reliable supplier. Your supplier will not just get rid of your doubts but also work on your installation and maintenance needs whenever necessary.